How would you like to pay?
Health Code Twin Room
Choose payment Type
**International guests (ex AU) please be mindful of COVID-19 travel restrictions and note the risk involved before purchasing.
If you choose to pay via the payment plan offered you will be charged 40% of the full amount today and the remaining balance will divided into two payments, 30 days apart, starting 30 days after the day you pay your deposit.
All deposits are required to be paid before bookings will be confirmed.
If bookings are made inside of 30 days, full payment is required immediately.
If bookings are made inside of 60 days, 75% of the payment is required upfront, with the remaining 25% is due thirty (30) days from the start of the retreat. We will be in contact to complete 75% after this initial payment is made.
All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
Prices are generally quoted in local office currencies which usually differ from operator currencies and may be subject to exchange rates fluctuations beyond our control.
Payment of deposit means acceptance of all terms and conditions.